The complete series: four A5 guidebooks, each containing 12 walks.
All the 48 walks include information to help readers connect with the natural world. Experience the wonders of Big Tree Country, by following the routes to places with soaring trees, the scent of bluebells, and the sound of thundering waterfalls.
During ten years of writing walks for newspapers, magazines and guidebooks, Felicity Martin has explored more than 250 different routes around Perthshire. Now she has re-walked a selection of the best to share with readers old and new.
- Contains 12 walks from 3 to 12 miles long, ranging from gentle strolls to hill climbs.
- Clear text and individual route maps describe each easy-to-follow walk.
- Colourful photographs bring the Perthshire scenery to life.
- Routes explore individual heritage trees, ancient woodland and newly planted native woods.
- Readers will discover splendid views, rich wildlife and intriguing history.
- Most walks are accessible by public transport.